We Nimiipuu (Nez Perce) have been noted for our hospitality. Meet and become inspired by the traditional knowledge of the Nez Perce people. Hear our songs, stories and legends while experiencing Nez Perce culture. Learn the truths of our past and visit the places our ancestors walked. Understand the deep history and culture of Nimiipuu at the Confluence of the Clearwater and Snake rivers, explore the Lewis-Clark Discovery Center, Nez Perce National Historical Park, petroglyphs at Buffalo Eddy and more! Overnight accommodations and transportation are included in the cost of the 3-Day Journey with the Nez Perce.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- 3 hour "Heart Beat of the People Tour"
- 2 hour "Jet Boat Tour
- 3 hour "Celebrate & Honor Tour"
- Experience a Nimiipuu welcome
- Aboard your jet boat with Nimiipuu guides at the Confluence of the Clearwater and Snake rivers
- Visit Nimiipuu petroglyphs
- Encounter wildlife & birds
- Visit historical sites or events (fees paid)
- Participate and interact with Nimiipuu during cultural demonstrations through song, dance drum or storytelling
- Capture monumental photos
- Explore the two sacred rivers and:
- Visit the Lewis Clark Discovery Center
*Customize your tour today with a minimum of 12 people.